Here in Texas, the chip dips just aren't the same. This is what inspired Jeremiah to make this taco dip. It is reminiscent of the AE Mexican dip, super simple, and a worthy substitution for the less fortunate folks who do not have access to Anderson Erickson dairy. You could also do so many things with this dip!
Taco Dip (Print)
from Jeremiah, my husband
Prep: 5 minutes / Chill: 2 hours
Yield: 1 cup of dip
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
1-1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover, and chill!
- Use mild or spicy taco seasoning
- Add in some jalapenos or other peppers
- Use this to make a layered taco dip with refried beans, cheese, onions, and tomatoes
- Use this in place of sour cream on your tacos