Taste of Home Baking Cookbook ($29.95)Got it Christmas 2010!!
- Because I love them... and the cheesecake section is Huge!
Kitchen timerBought it with a giveaway prize!
- I have been using my microwave, but it only beeps once so if I don't hear it, things could get tragic!
A real, normal-sized rolling pinChristmas gift 2010!
- I only have a small plastic one, I'm talking like 4 inches, it's tiny
A veggie brush
- To scrub those dirty taters!
- Pampered Chef Nylon Slice 'N Serve ($5.00)
- For cutting things like warm, gooey brownies
Salt and pepper grindersBought them with a Christmas gift card!
- Nothing like fresh ground sea salt and peppercorns
Roasting pan: Kitchen Essentials from Caphalon Roasting Pan @ Target ($49.99) OR the Pampered Chef roasting pan ($125.00) Hey, my husband was the one who said I could only have the best :) I think I changed my mind, I want the Graniteware 18" roaster, it's like the kind my grandma had and it has great reviews!Got a Graniteware roasting pan and it worked perfectly!
- I've got a thanksgiving turkey that's gonna need a baking pan!
- Kitchen scale
Cookbook standAnother Christmas gift and I love it!
- Ten-inch tube pan
- For angel food cake, a naturally fat-free dessert!
- Grill pan
- Target white porcelain mini dip bowls (4-8) ($1.99 each)
- Because I love little things, but we do use them!
- Bundt pan
- No urgent need, just if I ever wanna make a bundt cake
- Pampered Chef Stackable Cooling Rack ($14.00)
- I have one, but I need another to stack so I can cool all my cookies!
- A bigger kitchen!
- Alas, I do lack counter space but it works out fine. Good news is that it is highly unlikely that I will ever have to downsize to a smaller kitchen!
- Someday, when we have a house!
- Food processor