Monday, November 22, 2010

My Favorite Things No. 2

This is my beloved 10-inch Pampered Chef skillet. And it is definitely one of my favorite things!


It is hard-anodized aluminum reinforced with titanium. It is the Best nonstick cookware I have ever used. Anything gooey, greasy, sticky, or messy literally slides off the pan or wipes out effortlessly. I'm not joking here! And it has a LIFETIME guarantee! That's right, I never have to buy pans again!

I wish the pictures (which by the way, it is rather difficult to take pictures of a skillet) could show you how sturdy and thick this skillet is. It has a heavy bottom and distributes heat beautifully. If you need new pans, I highly recommend this line of executive cookware! They also have stainless steel cookware too.

I was fortunate to have a Pampered Chef bridal shower (the best idea for any kitchen items!) and was able to receive the 5-piece and 7-piece executive cookware sets 50% off! And with a lifetime guarantee, that was one amazing deal! Just to say it one more time, I love these pans!

And just for fun, this is another of my favorite things:


It's even prettier with the white twinkling lights! Have a great week and Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Since I started cooking so much I really appreciate a good pan! Your tree is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, oh how i love your blog still! thanks for sharing all these wonderful things!
    -Ashley Hanet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is totally adorable! I love it! :) Now if only I had one...

    ReplyDelete